One Family, Many Places
When was the last time you connected with a group of friends, shared your heart and felt accepted and challenged to go the next step? The early church shows us how “church” was more than a physical building. People met together in the homes, sharing their possessions to those in need and fulfilling mission with passion.
We welcome you to join us at one or more of any of the following places to;
- Find your creative purpose
- Be supported by others
- Take on your biggest challenges
- Growing deeper in your knowledge and experience of God
- Create opportunities to help others
If you are interested in any of the following options, contact us and we will get back to you.
How to Find Your Creative Purpose?
Are you interested in connecting up with people to help you fulfil your creative purpose?Do you know someone who may want to share the journey with you?
A great first step to discover how you are creatively wired is to be more informed about your gifts, talents, skills and abilities. We are encourage to do this in 1 Corinthians 12. There are lots of ways to do this. Check out these online surveys and start your journey today.
- Spiritual Gifts: https://www.elca.org/Our-Work/Congregations-and-Synods/Faith-Practices/Spiritual-Renewal/Assessment-Tools
- Enneagram Personality: https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test
- Multiple Intelligences: https://www.literacynet.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html
- 16 Personalities (Myers Briggs): https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
- Learning Style: http://www.educationplanner.org/students/self-assessments/learning-styles-quiz.shtml
- DISC Doing Profile: https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/